The Confessions of a Child of the Century ♥

The Infatuation of The Nemesis is the Epitome of Perfection.
Huimin Sim | Create Your Badge
Huimin Sim

Thursday, October 21, 2010
I feel as though energy is being seeped out of every fiber of my body. Its difficult and painful to repeat the entire ordeal adventure to everyone who is concerned. I even had to tell my relatives that I end work early at the other side which is why Im back so soon.
I know many people think that we are making a mountain out of a molehill by pulling the plug and that there are many repercussions to our actions. What may seem as an overly emotional and irrational act to others was actually a very very painful decision that we have made after much consideration.
Its time to move on, I need something or everything to occupy my mind now. I need to settle in asap and start with the next chapter of my life. People need to stop questioning me and expecting detailed answers. The past month has become a fuzzy blur now. Its been exhausting trying to explain, trying to make sense, trying to tell everyone that Im okay. The Mother even thinks that Im psycho enough to send me to a psychiatrist, very unnecessary and it is bugging me alot.
Im very tired and I need some sort of a recluse. Stop the questioning. Enough is enough.